cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The email address is invalid.

Nurit Hadas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2023

hello

i have established automated reminders for specific dates with email send reminder

but the system send me an email message saying that th" Butler could not run your rule" as the email address is invalid. these are the mails of the board members

what am i doing wrong?

2 answers

0 votes
Jared
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2023

Hi @Nurit Hadas ,

Are you by chance trying to send to multiple emails addresses at once? If so, can you check if the addresses are separated with a semicolon(;)?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Are you using Butler with user accounts (so it reads the email from the account), or with plain direct emails?

Nurit Hadas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 17, 2023

if you mean with my private mail so yes - direct email 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2023

So you're literally putting in something like nurit_hadas@yourplace.org ?  Does your email have any special characters in it?  (Anything other than 0-9 A-z or _-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events