cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncronizing checklists

BegoAmoros
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 10, 2023

Hello there and happy 2023,

Our team works in two boards with similar cards, we would like to sycronize cards so when an item on a checklist is marked the same item on the checklist on a another card on a different board is also marked. 

Is it possible? Should we need to create exact similar cards and connect them to get this syncronization? Can we do it with Unito? 

Thanks in advanced!

1 answer

0 votes
Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2023

Hi @BegoAmoros , welcome to the community!

I always recommend using Unito when you need to synchronize your cards among different boards, although I'm not 100% sure that the checklists can be synced as well.

So in this case, I would recommend entering in contact directly with their support to make sure they offer what you need.

You can do that by accessing their Power-up page and clicking on the "Contact support" button.

BegoAmoros
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 12, 2023

Hi Rafael,

Therefore there is not a way for Free or Premium boards to syncronize tasks?

Rafael Dill
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2023

I've recommended Unito simply because it's easier than setting up an automation, but yes, you can always use our automations to synchronize your cards. If you want to take a closer look at how to do it, please look at this tutorial - https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/synchronizing-cards/

If there's still any queries on how to set it up, please let us know!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events