Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suddenly can't log in.

Krista Hopkins July 21, 2023

I've been using Trello for years and suddenly, when trying to login from my laptop using my gmail, like I always have, it says I'm new and my board is just gone. Tried resetting my PW, etc.. I'm trying not to panic here... is this an issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2023

@Krista Hopkins Welcome to the Atlassian community

Are you using Chrome as your browser?   Are you logged into Chrome with a different google account?  When is the last time you logged in?

Chrome: Yes. Not logged into a different Google account. Honestly, I have BEEN logged in for awhile. on my desktop, but when I went to use the same Google account to log in on my laptop... everything disappeared. Like I was a brand new user.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2023

Did you use your Google account to authenticate or just use the email account and password to login?

You know... it didn't ask me to authenticate. In the past, I HAD set up Atlassian to use to log in using my gmail account... that was awhile back. I'm not sure if I need to do something different? 

ETA: I have been logged into trello with no issues this whole time.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2023

@Krista Hopkins Can you try logging into Trello in incognito mode in the browser and enter your username and password to sign in and not click on continue with Google?  

login-trello.PNG

Did as you instructed. Did not work.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2023

@Krista Hopkins When did you use Trello last?

Yesterday.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2023

And when you logged in all of your stuff was there and you logged in the same way you are now?

Correct. And then, when I went to log into the board on my laptop, everything disappeared.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 21, 2023

@Krista Hopkins I would suggest submitting a support issue to Trello here https://trello.com/contact#/  you will need to scroll down on the page and login.  They will be able to look at your account and see what is happening and hopefully fix the issue.

Thank you for all your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events