Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Templates

Neil Pollard August 12, 2023

I am a Premium member and I need to share a template - However, I only have the option that says create board from template and no "share template or share board" option. 

Not sure if I am missing something - I have just upgraded to premium, I thought this would have come on straight away.

All I need is to send a template so then another team can use that one independently of my board.

Any help appreciated

1 answer

0 votes
Lam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2023

Hi @Neil Pollard - Is this through a template that you created or is it a public template? If it's a public template then you should be able to just copy the URL and send it to the other person. 

With Premium, you can invite a 'normal' user to your board and they'll be able to create a board using your Template: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/adding-people-to-a-board/ - Being able to make edits to the template is reserved to just Workspace Admins and Board Admins. A reason the 'Share' button might not be visible is if you're not a member or admin of the template board, you'll need to be made a member or admin (depending on your specific Workspace restrictions) in order to share the template board. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events