Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salesforce Integration

kuhinoor May 26, 2020

Hello All,
I want to automate, when any case created in salesforce then automatically a card should create in trello. Is it possible in trello without coding. 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2020

@kuhinoor the only way to do it without coding is if you could do it with Zapier, IFTTT, integromat or one of those no code automation platforms.

kuhinoor May 26, 2020

@Iain Dooley Thanks for reply,
But due to some security issue, I am not allowed to use 3rd party integration tools. I am looking for such kind solution directly from trello.
Does Trello provide any open api to create card for external application, (Then i can fire outbound message form salesforce to create card) ? 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2020

@kuhinoor yes Trello has an open API, but in order to do what you're asking Salesforce would have had to build a Trello integration directly into their product.

Do you use G-Suite at your company?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events