Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove and deactive

Phill Eulenstein October 14, 2023

Hi

when i remove and deactivate previous employees their name still appears in the share board suggestion list, we should be able to remove people from the suggestion list, so they do not appear there, also once an employee is added to the account why is it that we need to start typing the email address so that we can add them to boards. its a frustrating process to add people to the boards, for example clicking on every board then adding to the board. can we have a tick box list the we can quickly select the board we would like each employee have access too.

So it seems the new employee doesn't come up as a suggestion, Sum it up, the old employee is stuck there and the new employee you need to search for to add to everyboard.

We have the standard account

trello share board.png

1 answer

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2023

Hi Phill, 

Thanks for raising this question! 

I was able to reproduce the behavior you're seeing and now share your confusion about it. 

I’ve already passed your comments about this issue to our team for consideration, but let me know if there's any additional info you'd like me to send their way.

If you are curious about how our team decides which requests we work on, we have published a blog post with detailed information on this process here: https://blog.trello.com/feature-requests-unite-support-and-product

Currently, the only workaround would be to type the email addresses or usernames of members you actually want to add to a board manually. 

Alina | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events