Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund request

Amorie van Niekerk March 21, 2023

Hi there,

I have cancelled my premium trial two days before it was meant to expire. I have been charged for it today anyway. I would like to have this amount refunded to me.

I am not sure what has happened - the screen/message did show the message that my premium access has been cancelled and that I will still have access until it expires. I did not receive a confirmation email.

After being debited - I again cancelled the access, similar to before, again I did not receive a confirmation email.

I have sent a request through to support@trello.com but did not receive any ticket info. I am not sure if I did not follow the process correctly, I need assistance to ensure the premium is indeed cancelled and I need to have the amount refunded.

Any advice / assistance is welcome.

Thank you in advance.

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2023

Hi,

I can see that you have a support case related to this over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-2270270

That ticket is the correct channel for such requests.  I recommend following that case for updates on this.

Andy

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2023

Hi @Amorie van Niekerk 

Welcome to the community and I am sorry this is your first feeling of a product. I have raised this request to the Atlassian team on community so if you do not hear back from your email shortly someone on here can look into it.

Best,

Clark

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events