Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving same email multiple times in Trello Board

info_solar24_gmbh March 12, 2024

Hello community,

following setting:

Different sources are sending emails to an email adress of us. This email adress is set with an copy function whereby a copy of the received email is sent to another email adress, which is the adress of a Trello board.

While the emails are received just one time on our servers email adress, they appear in Trello multiple times.

Does anybody know why a single email which is received one time is being doubled or trippled when being sent to the Trello board?

1 answer

0 votes
Beverley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2024

Hi there!

I believe you've also logged a support ticket (TRELLO-189227) regarding this query. Please respond to the ticket so we can investigate further.

info_solar24_gmbh March 18, 2024

Hi Bevery,

thanks for your reply. We already answered the ticket but I saw a mail delivery failure since the answer went to atlassian-support@am.atlassian.com where the first reply came from and not to atlassian-support@atlassian.com where your system wants it to be sent. Hopefully you got the answer now (?)

Beverley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2024

Thanks for letting me know! I have received your answer now and will continue the thread there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events