Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECUPERAÇÃO DE QUADRO

Kamila Lucont February 23, 2024

Iniciei meu cadastro com um pequeno erro de digitação do email, onde coloquei o .br no email que não tinha. Fiz meu quadro normalmente e tava tentando fazer a confirmação de email e nunca chegava, ate que percebi o erro.
Acontece que o prazo final era hoje, não consigo entrar no trello anterior e PRECISO do quadro do outro, que é de trabalho.
Como faço pra ter o quadro? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 answer

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2024

Hi Kamila,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! I hope it's okay if I respond in English 🙂

And I'm really sorry you've experienced this issue. 

Could I ask you to create a ticket through https://trello.com/contact? This gives us access to a few more tools to help investigate, and we can discuss information that can't be shared in the community.

Alina | The Trello Team

Kamila Lucont February 26, 2024

Aline, já criei. Quer que eu te envie o numero dele aqui?

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2024

Thanks for your prompt response! 🙂

I've located the ticket already and sent it to our Billing & Licensing team that handles these cases. 

They should be in contact soon!

Alina | The Trello Team

Like Kamila Lucont likes this

Muitissimo obrigada! Estou aflita sem esse meu quadro de trabalho 😥😫

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
February 26, 2024

You're always welcome! Hope we can resolve it quickly! 

One thing I forgot to mention, we'll need to verify the date your account with a typo was created. Can you please send a message in your ticket confirming that? 

Thanks for your cooperation! 

Alina | The Trello Team

Posso sim! Vou enviar agora!

E tambem, consegui o link da area de trabalho da conta anterior e mandei la

Like Alina Kurishko likes this
Kamila Lucont February 27, 2024

Nenhuma resposta 😭😭😭

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
February 28, 2024

Hi Kamila, 

Sorry to hear about that! I understand this might be frustrating, but I can still see your ticket in the Billing & Licensing team's backlog. They're currently dealing with a higher number of tickets than usual, so it might take a longer time to get back to you. 

Apologies for the inconvenience! They'll reach out to you shortly! 

Alina | The Trello Team

Kamila Lucont February 28, 2024

Ai meu Deus! Ta certo! Fico no aguardo! Como é um quadro de trabalho, estou nessa agonia pra conseguir logo 😫

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
February 28, 2024

I'll try to draw their attention to your ticket but can't share any exact ETA for when they can reach out to you. Sorry again! 😔

Kamila Lucont February 28, 2024

Ta certo! Obrigada mais uma vez! Aguardo ansiosamente o retorno deles (literalmente) 😬😥

Kamila Lucont March 5, 2024

Meu Deus, nada de nada ainda 🥺😭
Preciso tanto do meu quadro de trabalho

Sal
Atlassian Team
March 5, 2024

Oi @Kamila Lucont! Poxa eu sinto muito que tu esteja passando por essa situação. Eu vou tentar falar novamente com o nosso time de Customer Advocates, e ver se eu consigo pedir para alguém dar uma olhadinha no teu caso. Não posso te garantir, já que eles estão com um volume e demanda muito alta ultimamente, mas eu vou fazer o meu melhor. Agradeço a sua compreensão, e sinto muito pelo transtorno! 

Like Kamila Lucont likes this
Kamila Lucont March 5, 2024

FINALMENTE DEU CERTO 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

RECUPEREI MEU QUADRO E AJEITEI A CONTA 🥳🥳🥳

Like Sal likes this
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
March 6, 2024

Yay! Thanks for letting us know, Kamila! Really glad to hear the issue is now resolved 🌟

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events