cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with board

Jenny Brown
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 24, 2023

Hi,

I followed the 'transfer a board to another account' work flow but I don't think I've done it properly and now the board is no longer available in the original account or the new account.

For context: I have a new client and I accidentally set up their workspace and board whilst logged in to an account I use with a current client. Woops. Luckily no privacy issues and I'd only set up one board in the new client's workspace.

I searched in here how to move that board to a different account which I set up, so I didn't need to create the board again (I'd already done a lot of work in one week) but now the board isn't being shown on either accounts!!!!

Is there any way of contacting Trello to see if they can undo the process. I've tried logging out of the app and restarting, still nothing. It means I don't even have a record of the work I'd set up. Really hope someone can help thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Jenny Brown
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 24, 2023

All fixed! Hadn't accepted the invite through my email. Phew!!!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events