Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Up - Api Extraction

Tomas Roselli September 14, 2022

Hi!

First, sorry for my english, isnt very good.

I want to extract info from power ups with api calls, im using Chronos time tracker, its  a way with the Trello Api to extract info from power ups? 

Thanks for your time!

2 answers

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 14, 2022

@Tomas Roselli 

@Allen -Amazing PowerUps-  is right but sometimes it is in a specific attachment on the card like Typeform.

Tomas Roselli September 15, 2022

Hi Milynnus! I tried with the attachments but the response that i get its 200 ok, and in the body []

Nothing else, so i understand that in this case isnt there.

Thanks for your response! Have a nice day

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2022

@Tomas Roselli 

I think you are assuming that the data is accessible. This will depend specific implementation of the Power Ups. In some cases, it is simply not available at all.

Like Tomas Roselli likes this

Exactly, i was working assuming that the data is accessible, because i doesnt know very much, for that reason i was triying to access via api. Im going to try another PowerUp!

Thanks!

0 votes
Allen -Amazing PowerUps-
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 14, 2022

Take a look at the documentation for the Trello REST API.  The API call you want to get data from powerups is:

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-cards/#api-cards-id-plugindata-get

The Trello developer docs have great information about how to get started and how to use the APIs.

Hi Allen! I tried with the PluginData but the response that i get its 200 ok, and in the body []

Nothing else, so i understand that in this case isnt there the info

Thanks for your response! Have a nice day!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events