Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Bi authorized for board but I am unable to access data.

Clay Pettit July 25, 2023

Power Bi had been authorized on a board, my settings show that it is active for the board. However, when I click on the Power BI connect link, it still takes me to the pay screen.  

1 answer

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2023

Hi Clay,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

While many Power-Ups are offered for free, Power-Ups that integrate with third-party services are only connectors between those services, and in order to take advantage of these connectors, you'll need to have an account for the other service as well.

Because many of those services are provided by separate companies, that are outside of Trello, any costs associated with their products are also separate.

With that said, I must admit that we don't have any in-built integration with Power BI, and this Power-Up wasn't designed by us.

I've tried adding this Power-Up to one of my boards and I've experienced the same behavior -- right after authentication you're requested to purchase a subscription. So this does seem like expected behavior, but it's not controlled by us. In order to take advantage of the Power-Up, you'll need to purchase a subscription first. 

Another option would be to try looking for an alternative Power-Up. There might be some other free options!

Alina | The Trello Team

Clay Pettit July 27, 2023

We have purchased the connector, that's the confusion. It's been paid for, we're wondering why we don't have access to the Power up.

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2023

Ohh, sorry for not picking up on that earlier!

In that case, you'll need to reach out to the Power-Up developer. Unfortunately, we don't have any information on what you'd need to do to get this working, as this Power-Up isn't developed or managed by us 😔

You can contact the Power BI Connector developer by clicking on the Contact Support button on the Power-Up page - https://trello.com/power-ups/6224fe4629efea49c6c1e37a 

Hope they can help you resolve this issue in a timely manner!

Alina | The Trello Team

Clay Pettit July 27, 2023

Got it, I'll contact them. Thanks for the information.

Like Alina Kurishko likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events