Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to move free boards from various workspaces to a new Standard workspace?

Anders Påander
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 6, 2024

We're a company that are using a few free workspaces with a number of boards. We will most likely move to Standard licenses and ONE common workspace. Can I move all our boards to the new Workspace? If so - how do I? One other alternative is maybe to upgrade one of our Workspaces and move all boards here...?

//Anders 

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2024

Hi @Anders Påander! You can definitely move your boards from a different Workspace to your main paid one. The only requirement to achieve this is that you must be an admin of the board (you're moving) and a member of the Workspace to which you're moving the board. 

You can follow the step-by-step on how to move your boards to a different Workspace here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/moving-a-board-to-a-different-workspace/

I hope this helps! 

Anders Påander
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 11, 2024

Thank you Sal. Appreciated!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events