cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinning a template card

Elizabeth Harrington
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 21, 2023

Hi there, 

I am having trouble with a template card I have created. I want to keep this card at the top of the list and be able to create cards through the template but have the cards created go to the bottom of the list. I tried the Pin feature but that makes it so both cards including the template get moved when you create a new card. Can you please offer some advice. 

1 answer

0 votes
Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2023

Hi Elizabeth, welcome to the community!

Without revealing any sensitive information on your board, are you able to create a test board / list, with a template card and do a screen recording of what you're seeing when you create cards from it?

Testing on my board, when I use the 'Create card from template' button the card gets created at the bottom of the list and the template card remains up top. That said, I realise I may be missing something that you're seeing so would be great to see what you're seeing so I can make some suggestions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events