Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overall card count

Deividy Soares July 14, 2021

Is it possible for me to know how many cards I have in my account in general, adding everything together, in the closed and open boards, in general in the trello?

2 answers

0 votes
Deividy Soares July 15, 2021
  • I'll do it when I get to the company, I'll get back to you. Thanks
0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2021

@Deividy Soares it's technically possible, but might not be worth the effort! Why do you want to do this?

Each card is a manufactured product, I need to know which were the most manufactured products

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2021

@Deividy Soares alrightly well this could be sort of epic. I have already created a Trellinator function that implements the search API:

https://github.com/iaindooley/trellinator-libs/blob/085dbc023cd89689f1c61edd101f859a89eef886/TrelloApi.js#L39

So for example:

TrelloApi.searchCardsInBoards(new Trellinator().boards()).length();

could give you the total number of all cards in all boards, limited to 1000. However ... you would probably want to loop through them and group by product name, perhaps appending those to a Google sheet.

Also, note that function only gets the first page of data. In order to do an exhaustive search you'd actually need to loop through the full list of all card pages.

You can run Trellinator functions in our BenkoBot platform:

https://app.benkobot.com/

But it would take a bit of tweaking to get right. We could certainly produce a function that you could run periodically to export a complete list of all cards in all boards sorted by product. You might also combine it with other search modifiers like "edited:month" or perhaps you could move all your cards to an archive board after you finish producing them which would make it easier and faster to search for them.

Like Deividy Soares likes this

CAN YOU CREATE THIS TOOL FOR ME? WHERE CAN I ANALYZE ALL THE TABLES OF THE TEAM AND HAVE THIS REPORT OF REPEATED CARDS IN EXCEL?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 15, 2021

@Deividy Soares yes we can build this report for you, please email team@benkoworks.com with specific details of how your boards are set up etc. and we'll give you a quote.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events