Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Older Butler commands are cached?

kraeMit October 22, 2020

Hi,

I have the little problem, that by playing around with Butler an older command is also executed. 

I'm using a simple set of commmands to create a daily list and copy a card to it:

every day, create a new list named "KW{weeknumberlong}: {weekdayshort}, {monthdaynumberlong}. {monthshort} #today" in the top position on board "Daily Task Management"
every day, copy each card in list "Repeated Cards - don't delete" assigned to me to the top of list "KW{weeknumberlong}: {weekdayshort}, {monthdaynumberlong}. {monthshort} #today" on board "Daily Task Management"

That works, but unfortunately an older version of the command is also executed (so in result I get 2 lists every day) and I'm wondering why? 

Somehow cached?

Another question is: When in detail the Butler commands ('every day') are executed? 

Thanks for reading and an answer

All the best

kraeMit

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2020

Hi there,

This sounds like something that we could help to investigate by taking a look at your boards. Could you submit a ticket to our support team and authorise access to your boards here: https://trello.com/contact.

Thanks!

Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events