cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification

Silvana
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 3, 2023

Hello, my Trello notification suddenly stopped working. I usually added a date and time to recontact a client and I'd get notified 5 minutes before the due date. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

1 answer

0 votes
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 4, 2023

Hey @Silvana - welcome to the Community!

Just checked our email logs and we're definitely still sending you email notifications - can you check your spam folder to see if they've popped in there? 

Silvana
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 8, 2023

Hi @Alex _ Trello

I'm getting the emails but notifications are not popping up on the top right notification bell. 

Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2023

Hey Silvana, thanks for clarifying. 

I can see the last time we notified you was May 4. Can you ask a collaborator to tag you in the comment of a Trello card, and see if you get a notification, both email and in Trello? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events