Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving email verification when changing email

Natalia July 1, 2022

Hi all, I am currently trying to change my email address associated with Trello and Atlassian account to a new one and I do not receive a verification email to my new adress. Its not in the junk as well. Could you please assist? Maybe it got blacklisted somehow.

1 answer

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2022

As you're using Trello with an Atlassian account, you can change your email address from your Atlassian account profile. To do that, visit https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/email and enter your new email address.

We'll send you an email with a link to confirm your address. Follow that link from the email, and log into your account with your previous email once more. Then, you will see your new email address is updated on your profile page.

I checked your email and I didn't find a blockage, but maybe this isn't the email you desire as the new email, if that's the case open a ticket at this link www.trello.com/contact and we'll be happy to check further.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events