Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My personal boards disappeared from my SSO account - help!

Dawn Kristine Woolsey May 30, 2020

When my company email first took over my Trello account about two years ago, all of my personal boards were there.  Over the years I have added boards for work and personal but about a month ago there was some kind of upgrade and when I logged back in to Trello, all of my personal boards had disappeared AND all of the work boards that I have created have disappeared.  There are only a few organization level boards available to me.  

I need access to my boards! 

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2020

Hi Dawn,

We can help! You almost certainly inadvertently created a new, empty Trello account with a variation of your email address, and all of your boards are still available, back on the old email. We can help clear everything up and get you squared away: https://trello.com/contact

You may want to consider separating that personal content into a dedicated personal account, to make sure that you can continue to access those should you leave that job, and your access is cut off to that account.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events