Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My client opened a new card - can I edit the info, add a card etc.

Christine Sharkey December 18, 2017

I have a Board that has my client's customer's in it. He opened a new card for a new customer but I don't seem to be able to edit it, or add info, or open a new card in that section - don't know if I have all the correct terminology so it may sound confusing. Anyway, does anyone know how I can add to it, change it, etc please? Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 20, 2017

Hi Christine,

It sounds as though that you're a member of the team that board is a part of, but not a member of the board in question. Your client will need to add you to that board before you can edit and add cards on those boards.

Alternatively, depending on the board's settings, you may be able to add yourself. To do that, open the board's menu and look for a "Join Board" button beneath the list of members. If that button is there, you can click on it to add yourself to the board.

To be clear, being a team member allows you to see boards and members associated with that team, but does not automatically give editing access to individual boards.

Christine Sharkey December 20, 2017

Thanks Caity, I appreciate your spending the time to answer my question. That works so all good :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events