Map option doesnt show cards when two or more cards are added to the same destination?

Max Tschörtner June 6, 2023

Hi together,

is there a way for the Map Option of a Board, to show two or more cards added to the same destination?

When I add just one destination on google maps to one of my cards, then it is clickable on the map option of the board. When the same destination is attached to a differend card at the same time, then on the map view it shows a "2" for example and i cant click on this Number shown to show the cards. Instead, it zooms in to the Number 2.123.JPG
We have multiple cards, where the destination is the same and we cant view it on the map option. Is there any way to change that? It is necessary for us to view multiple cards on the same destination with this feature.

Any advices?
Thank you in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2023

Hi Max! Welcome to Trello community!

I'm afraid this is a limitation of Map view at the moment. When you open Map View and there are multiple cards attached to one location, you'll only see a number indicating how many cards there are.

You'll only be able to view a card if it's the only card attached to the location.

I definitely understand how this limitation affects your workflow. I also want to let you know that other users have reported the same issue, so I went ahead and added your feedback as a "+1" to the internal feature request we have been tracking. Hope that helps! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events