Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira PowerUp Issues

Lindsey September 18, 2023

I am stuck on the proverbial screen: image (9).png

I have waited over 15 min, tried canceling and reconnecting, but am unable to get past this screen, let alone connected. Our IT says there is nothing blocking this setup in Jira. 

My only 'hunch' is if SSO has something to do with it? We use the Cloud solution for all our Atlassian tools, and I saw this was a blocker for the Server connections, but unsure about the Cloud version. 

Seen a lot of other questions posted regarding this, but no resolutions. 

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 19, 2023

Hi Lindsey,

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you please refresh the pop-up window and let me know if that changes anything?

Since you're using Jira Cloud, SSO shouldn't affect things here. 

If refreshing the pop-up window doesn't help things, could you please bring up the error console in the pop-up window and repeat the behaviour, then take a screenshot of any errors that arise and send it over to me? 

To bring up the console:

• Chrome: Cmd+Opt+J (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+J (Windows)
  • Firefox: Cmd+Opt+K (Mac) or Ctrl+Shift+K (Windows)
  • Safari: Go to Preferences (Ctrl+,) and enable the "Develop" menu via the "Advanced" tab. Then, you can use this keyboard shortcut: Cmd+Option+C. As an alternative, you can right-click on the webpage and click "Inspect Element", and the developer window will appear. In the window that opens, click the "Console" tab.

That'll help us find out what's going on. Thanks!

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events