Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It would be awesome if I could more easily filter snoozed cards

Rich Kingsford June 28, 2018

I love the Snooze power-up, but occasionally I need to find one.  I wish there was a "Show snoozed cards" option in the Filter pane.

1 answer

1 vote
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2018

Hey Rich

The only way to currently do this would be to search your archived cards for keywords based on that card.  Because the cards are archived until the time specified on the Snooze, there's not a way to filter those on the board (because it's only active cards).

A workaround would be to use Butler Power Up, and not use Snooze or archives. Instead, make a list called "Snooze" on your board

The power-up offers 3 options:
1. Buttons
2. Rules
3. Schedule (Calendar/Due Date) This is the option to use

1. Buttons: This will help you create a command for either a card or a board. A card button will appear when you open the card, and the board button will be available on the top right next to "Show Menu". The button triggers the command when you click on it. For example, you can have a card button with the command: "move the card to the top of list "Done", add the green label to the card, and check all the items in checklist "checklist name" on the card". Every time you open a card and click on that button, the power-up will move that card to the top of the list on Done list, and it'll add a green label to the card, and it'll also check all the items in a checklist if that card has one. Similarly, you can create commands like this for the boards as well. These commands can be customized a lot based on your preference.

2. Rules is more of an automation option based on "When". For example: "when a card is added to the board, add the "Things To Do" checklist to the card, add member @username to the card, and set due in 24 hours". This way, whenever you add a card to the board, the power-up will automatically add the Things To Do checklist (or any checklist you mention) to the card, it'll add the member you've specified using their username to the card, and it'll also set the due date to 24 hours from that moment. These commands can be customized a lot based on your preference.

3. Schedule is a command that'll trigger based on Calendar Date or Due Date. For example 'Due Date': "2 days before a card in list "Snooze" is due" and add the "move the card to the top of list "list name".  These commands can be customized a lot based on your preference.

Happy to help if you have questions about setting this up.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events