Issue with Zapier Automate (copying cards) leading to blank Trello boards?

Hi there. I've added the Zapier Automate power-up to a Trello board so that it'll automatically add cards from one list to a list on another board. However, now both those boards appear blank when I click on them... it's not just that no lists or cards show, but all the functionality has gone, i.e. I can't even rename the board or create a new list because nothing displays. The issue resolves itself if I log out, clear the cache, and then log back in... but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there's a fix?

The error seems to be:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'badges' of undefined app.js:66

at t.get (app.js:66)

at t.renderBadges (app.js:37)

at app.js:44

But my technical ability is pretty poor so don't where to go with this?

1 answer

Hi James,

Were you seeing a white screen with the blue bar on top? That's something that can occur very occasionally, and is generally unrelated to the Zapier Power-Up, and clearing the cache just as you did is almost always the best way to solve it!

Yeah that's right but it hasn't happened since... so maybe something was up with Trello on Monday? Thanks for the reassurance!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 02, 2018 in Trello

Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups   Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve ...

1,176 views 8 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot