Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to add a list of items in different cards and have them display on a master list?

Nate Mitchell October 10, 2018

If I have a list of maintenance tasks within a board, and I want to add items to each list that I need to purchase to complete the task, is there anyway to have those purchase items automatically copied to a "master purchase list" so I can see them all in one place? For example if i have a list called "things to repair" and in that list are the cards "fix door", "fix leak", and "fix light fixture". Each one of those cards has associated things I may need to buy, but i would have to click on each card to see the items, rather than having them all in one master list when i go to the store. That's a very simple example and its usually more complex than that. Hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Qasim August 12, 2019

Hi @Nate Mitchell

As Crystal suggested above, you can create a Master List by using Unito. Here's a step by step resource on doing just that.

How to Create a Master Board in Trello (Webinar/Tutorial):

http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa

I hope you find our webinar useful, if you have any further questions don't hesitate to reach out to me here, or to our support team through our website!

Best,

Unito 

0 votes
Crystal Davis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2018

Hi Nate, 

Crystal from Trello Support here! 

At this time Trello doesn't natively support keeping lists in sync on a master list, but I'll be sure to let our development know that this is something you'd like to see!

However, there are a few third-party Power-Ups that can help you keep cards in sync which I think can help! You can read more about those here:

Cardsync
Unito
Board Sync by Unito

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events