It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to rearrange the format of a card?

My team and i utilize Trello to manage workflow and CRM functions, it would be beneficial if we could move the activity/comments section to the top directly under the custom fields and move the description to the bottom or just above the checklists. Is there a way to do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Antonio Panea Community Leader Mar 28, 2020

Hi @pgwheeldon ,

We have just launched Crmble Power-Up. Which turns your Trello board into a Crm. I would invite you to take a look on it and contact the team if you need something.

it comes with dashboard to see a report of your board, crmble fields to manage your contact information and linked with Google Contacs, Google Drive, Facebook Leads.... And Gmail and Google form by next week!

Hope you enjoy it and find this useful.

Cheers

0 votes
Esme Crutchley Community Leader Mar 28, 2020

Hi @pgwheeldon 

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, there is no native way to be able to change the order of sections on the back of a Trello Card.

If this is something that you'd like to suggest, please feel free to read this help page or email your idea to feature-ideas@trello.com.

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,520 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you