Is there a way to associate certain emails with certain boards or teams in Trello?

I have two emails associated with my Trello account: my work email and my personal email.  I use Trello for both work and personal projects.  I'm a member of several organizations and I'd like to associate different emails to different organizations.  I'd like my work email associated with my work organization and my personal email associated with the others. 

I don't want to create two accounts because I'd like to be able to readily bounce between the work boards and my personal ones (which I use as my daily TODO list).  I'd just like to associate different emails with different boards and have the subscribed notifications go to the appropriate email.

Is there currently a way to accomplish this in Trello? 

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Trello does not support this yet. I personally have two different browsers opened; one for each account. Similar request:

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

248 views 1 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you