Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone getting their cards archived by themselves?

Teresita Mariana Galvan Martinez March 19, 2024

Each time I put a note in the card, it gets archived. It happens to a couple of the members of the team.

3 answers

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2024

Hi @Teresita Mariana Galvan Martinez 

I recreated this bug and reported it to Trello

https://www.loom.com/share/a257fe7d67c1426f80d88bb7e4781c84?sid=9008535b-c9c0-4a75-a03b-83fc019edd32 

The solution is to turn off Atlassian Intelligence, which you can see in the video linked above...

Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 20, 2024

@Dreamsuite Mike Thanks for nailing down the root cause.

@Teresita Mariana Galvan Martinez A fix for this issue has been released. Just refresh your browser and you should be able to comment with Atlassian Intelligence enabled without focus issues. 

Like # people like this
Teresita Mariana Galvan Martinez March 20, 2024

@Dreamsuite Mike @Andrea Crawford Thank you very much to you both! It's working well now!

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2024

Thanks @Andrea Crawford That was quick 😊

0 votes
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2024

@Teresita Mariana Galvan Martinez Can you check if there are any automations set up on your board that could be archiving your cards? If so, you would see in the board activity feed that the card was archived  "via Butler" Screenshot 2024-03-19 at 10.20.47 AM.png

Thanks! There's no automation set up in any board, I'll keep looking!

0 votes
Perisic Nikola
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2024

Welcome to the community @Teresita Mariana Galvan Martinez 

Strange, I am not facing this issue. When did it start to occur?

Since last week

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events