Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is a team restricted to the attachment cap of 10mb if I am gold?

George Sutton January 24, 2018

Hi, I am a gold member and am working on a project with a team of around 10 other people.  I am wondering if they all have to be on the same pricing plan as I am in order to upload files?  I have set up a team that we are all a member of but I don't understand if the 10mb restriction for free accounts applies to each person or to the team?  If I am gold and head of the project will they be able to load documents even though they be at the 10mb cap?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2018

Hi George,

Great question—because Gold is an individual upgrade, its benefits do only apply to you, and not the entire team.

If you have Trello Gold, you are able to upload files larger than 10MB, and everyone else on the board will be able to access those files. They will all be able to upload files to a card, but only up to 10MB each. If they need to upload large files as well, they could consider also upgrading to Gold. Alternatively, using a cloud storage provider like Google Drive or Dropbox to host the large files, and then attaching the link to a Trello card can be a great workaround, as that doesn't impact file size limits!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events