Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing with Atlassian Product?

Melisa August 18, 2021

Our company is looking for an invoicing tool. 

Is there anything in the Atlassian products that will help us invoice customers?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2021

Hi @Melisa 👋

There is no specific Atlassian Products that focus on invoice type features, if you're using Trello there are a number of Power-ups that can offer sales help depending on the types of features you are looking for, take a look here.

Previously I know someone who has generated invoices for Jira time via the Clerk — Billing & Invoicing for Jira App on the marketplace.

Features:

• Create invoices based on employees time from Jira worklogs, time entered manually or fixed price work. Work with retainers. You can mix payment models in one invoice.
  • Don't miss uninvoiced employees time in Jira. See what projects are not invoiced.
  • See the total monthly time spent and team billable vs non-billable time
  • View the monthly cash flow graph and total cash flow for the year. See if you have unpaid invoices. View total clients debt by month and year.
  • See the total revenue and the total debt of each client. Find out which client has generated the most profit and who is the biggest debtor.
  • Detailed time and cost reports for clients
  • Share invoices and reports with clients by a secret public link
  • Import time from Tempo Timesheets
  • Jira Service Management supported

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just say away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Melisa August 20, 2021

Thank you, Laura!

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2021

Happy to help 😃

Like Anton Skorniakov likes this
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 5, 2021

Hi!

@Melisa I'm the developer of  Clerk — Billing & Invoicing App for Jira. So feel free to ask me any questions!

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ thanks for mentioning us! 🙏

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events