Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquire about rates

오채원 April 1, 2024

We use it as a collaboration program.

We confirmed the limit on the number of people.

i understood Pay for additional people.

But why do I have to pay for 10 free people?

If it's okay, could you please suggest a price for the parts I use?

Discounts are also good when paying annually.

2 answers

0 votes
오채원 April 2, 2024

if i use free, Are there any guest restrictions?

Is there a limit to the number of invitees?

Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2024

Hi @오채원 

Free plans can only have 10 collaborators including guests and pending invitations. So 10 is the max number of users regardless of type.

Ste

오채원 April 2, 2024

if i use free, Can I still see what boards I currently have?

Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2024

Hi @오채원 

Yes, the board limit remains the same - you will still have up to 10 boards.

Ste

0 votes
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 1, 2024

Hi @오채원 

You can have up to 10 collaborators in the Free instance - including members, guests and pending invitations.

So if you have only 10 collaborators now, you can continue to use the Free version.

---

If you need more than 10, you need to move to a paid plan. Pricing is listed on this page, and is shown as annual pricing (month-to-month pricing is listed below the main $ amount).

You can also get an estimate from within Trello, to give you an idea on what it would cost based on your current setup:

1. Go to Trello's homepage
  2. On the left-hand side, open the settings options next to your Workspace ("v" icon)
  3. Select Settings
  4. Next, on the left-hand side select Workspace settings > Upgrade workspace
  5. Scroll to the bottom of each list; this will provide you pricing estimates (aside from Enterprise, you need to contact sales for this. There's a button on this screen to do that).

---

If you are moving to a paid plan, I would take into account that single-board guests are not billed in paid instances (i.e they are free). This could help limit the number of billed users you need?

See more information on these pages...

---

Let us know if you have any more specific questions!

Ste

오채원 April 2, 2024

if i use free, Are there any guest restrictions?

Is there a limit to the number of invitees?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events