I want to have recurring purchase order numbers included everytime I create a new card? in sequense

Please help

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

The closest workaround I can think of, is using the card number. There are browser extensions that can display this card number (unique for each card on a board) in the card title. Would this help?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-card-numbers/kadpkdielickimifpinkknemjdipghaf?hl=en

My current PO numbers are around 20509 I want it to follow this number in a sequence every time I create a new card.  By the way I appreciate all your help.

Hi Andres,

Butler for Trello is a 3rd party tool (created by my company) that could serve this purpose, with a command like:

when a card is created in list "New Products",
increase {{ProductNumber}} by 1
and rename the card to "{cardname} #{{ProductNumber}}"

sounds good.  How can I get this ?

cant do it command not found

who can I get to help me with this?

Oscar Triscon Community Champion May 11, 2017

Andres, I believe you already contacted Butler support about this and your question was resolved.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

265 views 1 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you