Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel my free premium trial

VaggelisDaPro May 20, 2022

I want to cancel my free premium trial at Trello because I clicked on accident and I don't need it at the moment. I know it will be useful in my future but I can't cancel it so I have it for then. I don't see any cancel button at the billing and I don't know what to do.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2022

Currently we don't have a way to "cancel" a free trial.  If you don't need to use the paid features you have during the trial, then you can just pretend like it's cancelled.  I'm sure if you contact support some time in future and explain your situation they can likely restart a trial for you.

0 votes
kevintaylorwelder July 5, 2023

I am signed up to the premium trial but I don't want to be in premium free trial and there is no obvious way to reverse it. i'm so frustrated I might copy my entire workspace into a new one and delete the whole workspace. I want to sign up to standard - but I don't want two weeks of using tools that will be removed in two weeks!  feeling frustrated. 

0 votes
Dr. Simona L. Brickers January 29, 2023

This is bullshit and entrapment but you forgot one thing social media and word of mouth against your cancellation policies.  People will not want to engage with the company under these terms. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events