Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I removed someone from a Team, but they still appear on the list of team members I can assign?

jo wilson February 23, 2018

I am an admin; I recently removed someone from a team on Trello, as I don't want them to access the page or be selected against a card, but their Avatar still appears in the Members available when I am on a card? 

They have gone form the team profile page, but we still seem to be able to select them against a card? 

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2018

Hey Jo

If you're a Business Class user, when you remove a team member, you'll have the ability to remove the user from all associated boards.  

remove.png

But if you're not a Business Class user, you'll only be able to remove them from the team and not the associated boards with the one click.  Instead, you have to remove them from the team, and then any boards that they're on.

jo wilson February 24, 2018

Hi Matthew - thank you - that's a great help - managed to get it sorted. Thank you so much!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events