Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm new to Trello and have a couple of questions

Sandy Larowe March 19, 2024

1- Once somebody is an Observer or a Member and assigned to a card, do the automatically get updates when something changes?

2- How do I send the link to the team (Members and Observers) of my Trello Board OR are they automatically linked to in when they sign up with Trello with my invitation?  Do they have to create a password?

1 answer

1 vote
Tymek Zapała _Colorful Budget_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2024

Hello to the community @Sandy Larowe ,

1. Yes, card members will get an notification for due dates, mentions and other card updates. As or due dates notification, remember to fill "set due date" reminder field in the Dates section, or it will not send the notification. You can learn more exactly what notifications are send here.
  2. To invite new members to your board, click "Share" button in the right top corner of the screen, locate "Share this board with a link" text and click "Create link" under it. You can now send this link to other people. Yes, they will have to create a password because they need to be Trello users to access your board as members/observers.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events