Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm getting this error, how do I fix it?

Jacob Harman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 23, 2023

Trying to run a button and I didn't block any emails from trello. Brand new google email and I'm still getting the error, "The email was not sent because the recipient reported a previous email as spam or abuse."

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 24, 2023

Hey @Jacob Harman! I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these problems. Would you kindly raise a ticket with us at https://trello.com/contact#? Through a ticket, we should be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and find what's causing this problem. I appreciate your understanding! 

Jacob Harman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 24, 2023

I was able to fix this issue by changing the email slightly. I entered my email correctly, but butler seems to have blocked it somewhere. Instead of user@gmail.com, I used user+trello@gmail.com. If someone doesn’t use gmail, then idk how to fix it. Please note that the email used was a g-suite email and didn’t use conventional @Gmail.com. There is a possibility that butler blocks gsuite emails by default, but I doubt it as the amendment fixed the issue

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events