cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't get email notifications

evelinpetra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 21, 2024

I've checked all settings, my gmail settings and atlassian settings as well, but I still don't get emails from Trello.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian community @evelinpetra !

Since you have already did the settings check for the notifications, this is because your email is added to the supression list in Atlassian system. 

I've added a tag for Atlassian support team within this community to take a look at your request. 

If you do not get the response soon, please raise a support ticket for Atlassian here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Paradise FOH July 5, 2024

Hi Nikola,

This has happened to me too! Would a member of the support team be able to look into this for me please? This has happened to me before and you resolved the issue very quickly. I am unable to raise a support ticket as this keeps leading me back to the community support page.

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 5, 2024

Yes unfortunately it sends me straight back to this community page and won't allow me to submit a ticket for this issue

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 10.29.58.png

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2024

Try with other browser as well, clear the cache from your current browser.

Hi Nikola, as you can see it does not support me in making a ticket request... despite using a different browser and clearing cache. I believe this is because I am using a free version of trello. As mentioned before, I am pretty certain that this is the same issue as the original poster, and you guys managed to resolve this last time. However unlike the last time, I cannot submit a ticket so am unsure how to get this resolved?

Nikola Perisic
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 5, 2024

Sadly, I am not the support of Atlassian. I've replicated this as well even if I have premium subscription. Do you have other products that have higher subscription than free? As a work around you can raise a support ticket for other products and refer that you are looking for Trello support. They should answer you.

Like Paradise FOH likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events