Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to mark my card according to the elapsed time.

Kim William July 28, 2020

Hi all.

I would like to mark my card according to the elapsed time.

For example)
the card will be marked blue 1 day after.
the card will be marked red 1 week after.

Is this possible?

Thank you :)

1 answer

0 votes
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2020

If you have Trello Gold and up, you can do this easily with Due Date Events. Start with a rule where new cards get a due date in 1 day. If a card with no label hits its due date, add a blue label and set the due date to 1 week after. If a card with blue label hits its due date, remove blue label, add red. etc. You can play around from there.

Much more difficult on free though, might not be possible? Due to no access to Due Date rules, as well as the one-per-type limitation.

Kim William July 30, 2020

Thank you for your reply.

You mean that add a label manually? but I would like to add label automatically.

And I'm using Trello free version.

Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2020

No, the labels are added automatically. But my solution does not work for Free version sorry :(

edit: You can make automation events with Butler, but rules that trigger off of the Due Date element are one of the perks you only get if you pay :T

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events