Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't make a new Trello board, but made many before - Help please

Kara Lukin December 7, 2018

I have made a ton of Trello Boards for my students starting in Oct. Most love tracking their work through the course with Trello. 

This morning, I tried to make a new board (+ from top right and from within a team). Neither worked. 

I keep getting a box I have not seen previously where I can put a Board title and select a background; however, Create Board is greyed out. Enter and clicking Create Board don't work and it says checking visibility permissions.

I tried two computers and logging in and out...

Please help. I was planning to start a new group of students soon and make a board today for a student who is struggling. 

Thank you, Kara

2 answers

0 votes
nlmichaeldam November 29, 2019

Having exactly the same issue. I'm stuck. Wished the answer would have been posted here.

0 votes
Deleted user December 7, 2018

Hey Kara,

First i would like to know how are you trying to add boards or cards?

Kara Lukin December 7, 2018

Hi Mike, 

Thank you for asking. I tried two ways.

And, on my cell phone, it works through the regular way. Neither way below works using a PC or Mac and Trello.com. 

I am going to the top right corner and clicking the + button. Then, I click to create a new board. Then, a small window opens in the middle, top of the screen that asks for the title of the board, has an area to the right to select the background. In grey type, it states checking visibility permissions...  When I type the title for the new Board, the Create Board button stays grey. When I click it, nothing. 

The other way I am trying to do this is by going into a Team home page and creating a new Board there. The same thing as above happens. 

Before today, when I clicked + and Create New Board, a box opened on the right side and I could type the name of the board, invited people to it, etc. right there. 

Thank you for any ideas. 

Kara

Deleted user December 7, 2018

Could you please contact us here so we can take a closer look? https://trello.com/contact

Like Emilio H. likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events