Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find my old boards

Darren Greaves April 27, 2022

Hello, I've been using Trello for years and have lots of old closed boards that I sometimes need to reference. I was on Trello Gold for years also but am now on free. I've only ever had one account throughout.

Today I went to look for an old board and I can't find it at all. I also looked for some others and they are missing too. I never delete old boards so not sure where they have gone.

Is this something to do with the 10 board limit in workspaces? I checked the closed boards under each of my three workspaces but they're not there.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2022

Hi Darren, 

If you go to https://trello.com/{yourusername}/boards and scroll to the bottom, there should be a button for "View all closed boards." Does that show you the boards you're looking for? 

That's it, thanks!

Like Andrea Crawford likes this
Julie Cazjh June 1, 2023

I tried that and still can't find the boards.  I haven't used them for a while, but had lots of reference data on boards.  Have they been deleted?  I wasn't aware that my records would drop away!

Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2023

Hi @Julie Cazjh , sorry for the trouble you're having. Trello doesn't delete your boards unless you tell us to. Is it possible you have two accounts with separate email addresses, and the boards you're looking for belong to the other account? Do you have the URL of any of the missing boards? If so, you could reach out to Trello support at https://trello.com/contact and we can help you find them. 

0 votes

I've managed to find the old boards via searching for them but I can't see how to list all my old boards.

It says they're in a workspace that I'm not a member of - but these are private boards that have only ever belonged to me.

Happy to have found my boards but I still want to know how I can access them other than my searching.

.Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 10.01.58.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events