Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Trello on a disconnected mode with my Mac ?

Rémi Gomes February 24, 2018

Hi,

I love the Trello design but i can't work with it on a disconnected mode : i travel a lot and i need a disconnected mode to work. I can see that in iPad, it's possible, isn't it ?

Thanks for your answer

Best regards

Rémi

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Teddy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2018

Hi Rémi,

It is currently possible to work Offline using our iOS or Android app. The app will form a list of changes you make while you are offline, and it will sync it with your live Trello boards when you have access to internet again.

You can read more about Trello Offline at https://blog.trello.com/trello-mobile-offline.

Hope this helps!

Rémi Gomes February 26, 2018

Thank you for your answer.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2018

Hi Remi

Offline mode is only available on the iOS and Android apps at this time, not in the desktop or web app unfortunately.  You can submit this as a feature request.

Rémi Gomes February 26, 2018

Ok, Thank you. Ill submit this feature for Mac app, because it's very useful to use Trello...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events