Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove the follow up icon in cards in trello? Just like the red box in the picture.

Leadership Leo April 12, 2023

trello問題.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2023

Hi there, 

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 

This button is a part of a default card back look, so, unfortunately, it can't be removed. This button is there to allow you at any time to opt in or out of receiving notifications for updates on a card. 

Would you mind providing some feedback on why you'd like this button to be out of your view? I'd gladly share it with our development team for consideration. 

Thanks!

Alina | The Trello Team

Leadership Leo April 14, 2023

When I first started using trello, this icon was not in this position. Then it suddenly appeared one day and couldn’t be removed. Then I compared my colleague’s icon and found that there was no such icon. Under normal circumstances, this icon seems to appear on the card. in the right column of the , rather than under the header.

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 14, 2023

Thanks for providing your feedback!

I believe this button has been released a few months ago. This is now the default view of the card.

The button in the right column must be the "Join" button which is something different. Both options allow you to receive notifications for updates on a card, but clicking "Watch" doesn't add you as a participant on a card. 

Hmm, but I'm not sure why someone wouldn't see this button. 

Do you happen to have a screenshot of what a card looks like on their side? 

Leadership Leo April 20, 2023

In the past two days, I compared the trello of my colleagues, and their trello cards are the same as what I said, so I can only accept this, thank you for your help

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
April 21, 2023

Thanks for letting me know about it! And for sharing your feedback.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events