Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to get rid of the "workspace could not be found" popup?

I get 5 popups saying "Trello.com says Workplace could not be found!" Every 5 minutes that I spend on Trello whatever the board it is (I'm using chrome). I thought this would be resolved once I buy Trello Gold, so I bought it and nothing changed.

Everything is ok in the Mac/iPhone App though, but I often use browser and I can't work like this. It is so irritating. Once it appears all the other actions are blocked, I click OK, then I get another popup, then I click OK, and then I get another popup and so on. 

Is there anything I could do to get rid of this holy pop-up? 

Would really appreciate your help 🙏

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Can you paste a screenshot of the error?  We at Trello aren't familiar with this error so unsure where it's coming from.

Here you go, unfortunately, nothing from the below-mentioned solutions worked. 
It is important for me to use trello in Google Chrome 

That pop up is almost definitely not from the Trello code. My guess is you have a chrome extension installed that is doing that. 

You can load Trello in an incognito window to check. No extensions will load when you do that and I’m almost certain you won’t see that pop up anymore. 

Like Polina Taran likes this

Thanks Michael, 
I deleted all the extensions and it finally worked. I was sure that was trello because it had "trello.com says" in it. So I didn't try disabling the extensions earlier. 

Thank you very much. I am happy now))) 

Hi @Polina Taran welcome to the Atlassian community forum.

Firstly, happy Easter.

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience you are facing with the pop-up's. I'm sure you might have tried the below steps before you posted in this forum. If not, please give a try.

Steps:

1) Check if you are using one of the below browsers and ensure it is up-to-date. 

Trello supports these desktop browsers:

Chrome - Latest release
Safari - Latest release
Firefox - Latest release
Edge - Latest release

The Trello desktop app is available for:

macOS - 10.9 or higher (64-bit Only)
Windows 10 - (64-bit)

2) Try logging into Trello in the inline listed ways to see if you can reproduce the issue you are having:

Disable all extensions and customizations in your current browser
Use a private/incognito browsing tab
Try using a different browser on the same computer
Try using a different computer
Allow cookies from third party sites in case you're running into any issues with linking to Google Drive or Dropbox

3)  Clear browser cache and check for errors.

4) With the above steps, if you are able to get rid of pop up's and continue to work all good. If not, then my suggestion is to contact Trello technical support team with error screen shot or screen recording for better RCA and troubleshooting.

https://trello.com/contact?nosearch=1&source=from%20helpsite%20beacon#/

Please stay safe and stay healthy.

Hi @G subramanyam ! Happy Easter to you :) and thank you for all the solutions you suggested. I will definitely try them out. Huge thanks!

Like G subramanyam likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

933 views 12 24
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you