Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect Callrail to Trello

Adrian Smude August 20, 2023

How do I automate my Callrail calls into Trello?  When I was using Podio I had it set up so that when the Callrail rang it automatically made a new lead.  Is there a way to automate Callrail calls in Trello?

3 answers

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2023

@Adrian Smude 

CallRail is supported on Zapier should you should be able to invoke a card action after a callrail trigger.

Adrian Smude August 21, 2023

Thanks!  I haven’t played with Zapier. Do you have a great VA for Zapier? 

0 votes
Adrian Smude July 9, 2024

@Vincent Renaudin thanks!  I finally got back to this and set it up!

Do you happen to know how to get a weekly report of all the new cards on a Trello Board? 

0 votes
Jacob Bank August 21, 2023

Hi! If you're open to using an alternative to Zapier, I work at Relay.app and am happy to help you set this up as we integrate well with Trello (https://www.relay.app/apps/trello/integrations). 

Jacob, I’d love to know more. 

Jacob Bank August 21, 2023

Cool! Just to make sure I understand exactly what you want, is this the flow:

1. Start when a new call is logged in CallRail

2. Create a new Trello card on the correct board with some of the fields from that call in the title and notes, including e.g. customer name

Is that, right? If you can give a bit more detail about how you want the info from CallRail to flow into Trello, I can give better instructions

Yea, I want the name on caller ID, phone number, and which CallRail number the caller called to. 

Jacob Bank August 23, 2023

Cool, let me get back to you shortly with instructions!

Like Adrian Smude likes this
Vincent Renaudin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 29, 2023

I'm Vince from the Relay team, and we've recently added support for CallRail triggers (in addition to our existing support for dynamically adding new Trello cards).

Here's an Howto page for you to explore that should support your above automation. With this howto page, you will:
  • Monitor new inbound calls from CallRail.
  • Upon detecting a new inbound call, it automatically create a new Trello card within a designated board list, including all relevant call information.

Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance; I'd be more than happy to help you implement your process using Relay!
Jacob Bank September 6, 2023

@Adrian Smude did you have a chance to check out the instructions that @Vincent Renaudin posted above? Looking forward to getting your feedback.

Adrian Smude October 30, 2023

@Jacob Bank @Vincent Renaudin The video link didn't work, but I believe I got it set up.  Thnaks! 

Vincent Renaudin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 6, 2023

Glad you got it working Adrian!

Sorry about the broken link above; we are migrating our pages to nicer and cleaner howto pages. Here is the CallRail/Trello in case you still need it:
https://www.relay.app/how-to/connect-callrail-inbound-call-to-a-trello-card

Let us know if you need further help with CallRail/Trello or more automation requests for your use case!
Vince

Like Adrian Smude likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events