Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I mirror checklist items and their due dates on connected cards?

Isabelle Turner April 1, 2024

I have a project list and a "this month to do list," and I update due dates on checklist items inside the cards. I want for any/all cards with due dates in the coming month to automatically mirror themselves into the "this month to do list". I want any changes I make to that card, whether it be in "to do" or in the projects list to be reflected in both places. How do I accomplish this? Additionally, is it possible to make cards with checklist items I've completed that are due in this month disappear from the to do list, but not from the projects list? (The idea being that the card will mirror itself to the to do list again when there's a checklist item due that month).

2 answers

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2024

@Isabelle Turner 

You should try Unito to see whether it can handle the last of your requirements. 

0 votes
Isabelle Turner April 1, 2024

I'd also like to view my checklist items in the calendar view without them showing up twice because they're on both cards. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events