Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the width of the Trello display in Chrome?

Deleted user March 19, 2018

For some reason, the trello page has become extra wide in my Chrome browser. This means the print is teeny tiny, and there is a lot of extra blank space on either side of my browser window. When I try the pages in Safari, everything is fine. 

Things I have tried so far:

•  Closed and reopened Chrome
  • Cleared the browser: history & cookies; then closed and reopened Chrome

Does anyone have any clues as to how I can get the display to "right size" for the Chrome window?

1 answer

0 votes
Denise
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2018

Hi Nikki,

I'd suggest to check if there's any active browser extensions that might be getting in the way here. Disabling those or giving it a try in an Incognito browsing session should let you know if that might be the cause of the problem.

If that doesn't help, feel free to reach out to us at https://trello.com/contact and we can help further troubleshoot.

Cheers!

Deleted user May 2, 2018

Thanks, Dennis:

I tried your suggestion and all of the troubleshooting suggestions on the Trello website. Finally I gave up and submitted a problem to the Trello support team.

Than I found the solution on my own: I went to the Chrome "View" menu, and found a choice for "Actual Size" - that did it! 

I feel so silly now. Oh well. Now I can read my boards without changing browsers!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events