Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Feed on a Board

Moses Soto February 16, 2024

I would love the option to add my "Home" / "Your Items" feed onto any board of my choosing. Instead of adding a "List" to a board, you can add the Home feed as a quick and easy way to look at any upcoming due dates assigned to my user name, and at the same time never leave the board I am assigned to.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2024

Hi @Moses Soto - welcome to the Community! 

Unfortunately we do not have the ability to do this, but you can add the link to the home page to your Trello board instead if you want to easily get back there. 

Moses Soto February 19, 2024

Thank you for the feedback.

0 votes
Tymek Zapała _Colorful Budget_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2024

@Moses Soto 

Did you try table view for this? You can click "Table" button on your board, sort your table by due date and filter it by the assignee. 

Moses Soto February 19, 2024

Thank you for the feed back. This does not solve the issue. The Table view on my board will not show a card on someone else's board when they have assigned it to me. Thank you for your assistance though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events