Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Confidential Info In Notes

1st Call Dispatch February 21, 2024

Is there any way to hide notes not all users need to see on a card? I checked out Hidynotes, it appears that it doesn't work on the Trello mobile app. I have sent them a tech support ticket asking if the PowerUp is or isn't supported on Trello's mobile app but I can't get a response from their Tech Support. 

Any other suggestions? I don't speak fluent technology languages/symbols so I would need an answer in plain ol' English please ;)

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tymek Zapała _Colorful Budget_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2024

@1st Call Dispatch 

Unfortunately power-ups (except for very limited few created by Trello crew) are not supported on the Trello mobile app. So it is the same for your power-up and any other that you'll try for this purpose.

1st Call Dispatch February 23, 2024

Thank you @Tymek Zapała _Colorful Budget_ 

You've been very helpful

0 votes
Michael March 6, 2024

Hello team @1st Call Dispatch thank you firstly for supporting Hidy, we are only a new little app so thank you for your support. Firstly apologies we have realised we have an issue on the support ticket side and will work on having more consistency in our monitoring. Yes the above answer is correct however you can I believe and could be wrong you you mobile browser to access trello to utilise the powerup. Not ideal in some cases and more of a workaround. That said we hope one day power ups will be supported further in the future. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events