Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help deciphering business plan and team members

Spun Compass March 26, 2019

I am using Trello as a resource to train and provide resources to my team of over 200 women.  They do not need to have admin access, just the ability to view the power ups, copy boards to their own personal boards, and download attachments.  Paying per user is not an option.  We are individual business owners, they are not employees, and they may not even know if they want Trello themselves before accessing the material.  I am extremely confused by how the setup operates and am frustrated that I cannot talk to someone on the phone because I am trying to get it up and running tonight and now am not even sure if it will be usable.  Can anyone help?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2019

@Spun Compass You will only pay for team members or multi-board guests inside a team that has been upgraded to Business class.

If you have people as members of more than one board, and those boards are in teams that are Business Class, you will pay for those members.

If you invite people to be members of your team and that team is Business Class, you'll pay for those members.

If you create a bunch of boards in a Business Class team with more than 1 power up and each member is only invited to one board (you can invite as many as you wish to any of your boards, but invite each of those people only to one board within your team each) then you won't pay for those members.

Those members won't pay for Trello unless they also upgrade one of their teams to Business Class.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events