cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having lesst than 10 collaborators but no access to editing the board

al_kozache
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 25, 2024

Hello community!
I have a private board for only two members (both admins), no other members, guests or pending requests. Yet, I lost access to editing my board and the message about the new 10 collaborators limit pops up every time I open the board. What can I do? This is so annoying, this is my private family planning board for me and my partner, and I can't understand why this is happening :(((((( 

2 answers

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2024

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!

Adding to Gaurav's answer, while your board might be under 10 collaborators, the Workspace that is holding the board likely has more than 10 collaborators. In order to check on this, you need to access the members page of your Workspace to see how many collaborators there are and make necessary adjustments.

Please note, you must be a Workspace member to access this page.

Also, just a heads up, I can see that you created a support ticket about this (TRELLO-198555) - I've gone ahead and closed that ticket in favour of this community post.

Let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help. If you'd like to discuss account-related issues, please respond to the support ticket.

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

0 votes
Gaurav Kataria
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2024

You will need to look at the Total number of collaborators (across ALL your boards in your workspace) See https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/workspace-user-limit/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events